Friday, September 2, 2011

Check out singer set for X Factor appearance


A supermarket worker from the Midlands is hoping to confirm she has the X Factor when she appears on the popular TV talent show in the coming weeks.

Twenty-one-year-old Sarah Wills from Kidderminster is thought to have been given a undisputed vote through to boot camp by the show’s judges during auditions held in Birmingham earlier this year.

The customer service adviser at the Tesco store in Castle Street, Kidderminster, was the very first competitor to appear before the new panel of judges, made up of Take
That stars Gary Barlow, Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland, N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos and Louis Walsh.

The former King Charles I pupil performed the song One Night Only, which seemed to go down very healthy with the panel.

The budding singer, who has worked for Tesco for three years, said: I have been singing all my life. My favourites are Beyonce, Etta James and Tina Turner.
She added: I was frightened before the audition but I hope it has paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment