Thursday, December 9, 2010

Carey Mulligan has never felt sexy


Carey Mulligan has not at all felt sexy.

The 24-year-old actress – who lately split from her ‘Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps’ co-star Shia LaBeouf – hates tiring skimpy clothes and thinks she is too reasonable to be considered a sex symbol.

She said: I've never felt like a sexy someone… I've always felt like a reasonable person. I've always felt absurd wearing anything illuminating.

Talking of the Hollywood trend to look a convinced way, the British star added that she has not at all felt bad about her looks – although she won't wear small skirts because she doesn't like her legs.

She told Britain’s Elle magazine: I've forever felt different here. I remember going up for auditions, walking into rooms of girls in denim minis, with cut off tank tops, tanned legs, extended hair and manicures, thinking, ‘Erm…’ But it never complete me feel bad. I've never felt pressure to seem like that.




View this site: Vacation Directory | USA top fitness camps

No comments:

Post a Comment