Friday, December 10, 2010

Defeated Cher Lloyd says she has no chance of winning X Factor

The contestant, who is in Cheryl Cole’s Girls group, thinks she’ll be leaving this Saturday, and said she wants to go with a bang.

X Factor finalist Cher Lloyd has revealed that she has no prospect of winning the talent show this weekend, but wants to go out "with a bang".

Speaking at the official press conference before this Saturday and Sunday’s shows, Cher, who is mentored by Cheryl Cole in the Girls group, said she is just very glad to have made it so far.

I do anticipate to be going, it’s fine, I’ve made it this far and I’m very lucky because I could have gone a fair few weeks ago, but everyone here, they very much deserve to be here, and I know I’m not going to win it. Come on, I’m the rapper and not usually do people like me ever get a chance on the show. So, I’m very, very happy that I’ve come this far, Cher said.

The 17-year-old will be seen on phase this Saturday alongside Black Eyed Peas star and good friend of Cheryl Cole’s, Will.i.am, for a duet – and Cher said that in the face of expecting to be booted out that night, she’s going to give the recital her all.



View this site: Vacation Directory | USA top fitness camps

No comments:

Post a Comment