Thursday, August 5, 2010

Model contestant hits out at 'cruel' judges

Former 'Britain's Next Top Model' competitor Susan Loughnane has admitted she felt victimised after being booted of the show previous week.

The Herald reports that Loughnane, the only Irish girl ever on the demonstrate, was shocked after suddenly being told to leave the hit show when she failed to impress at a model casting in a shock elimination.

It was truly cruel. I felt very victimized actually. To be honest, I was set to leave because they'd all been mean to me all day, she told the paper.

They just trodden me. I was factually fighting back the tears. I didn't cry though, as I didn't want to give them the pleasure of seeing me break down.

Viewers watched as judges Grace Woodward and Charley Speed called to the contestant house, in the middle of the programmed, and informed them that one of them would be leaving instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment